Friday, March 19, 2010

Two Year Hiatus - I'm Back WITH a Partner

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone still reading? From my traffic stats, it appears as though some people are still finding this blog. I haven't posted in almost 2 years because I was taking a little hiatus. My sincerest apologies.

I have been busy these past couple years with my young family but I have continuted to work on my Ottawa website. We are receiving over 25,000 visits per month which is awesome. Hey, wait, did I just say "we"? Yes, I did. We refers to my new business partner and I. There are two of us working on the website now which means that we can add more information and expand the website at a much faster pace.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us on our Ottawa Information Guide website!

Toodles!

See you around this blog or our website soon.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2010 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We're definitely looking forward to seeing what you've got coming up!

Mandy
www.CapitalJunk.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home