Friday, April 8, 2005

Forever Movin' On Up!

Forever movin' on up...To the sky...to a deluxe apartment in the sky...Okay, I got a little side tracked but I am sure you all remember that theme song from the Jeffersons (or have I gone mad)!?

Anyway, our website is "movin' on up" in the Search Engines. The majority of our pages from our site have now been listed in the major search engines like Google & MSN. We even have a bunch of them that are #1. Yay! I am doing a happy dance.

So, how do I know how our pages are doing? Well, another great feature about Site Build It (SBI) is that they give us a bunch of statistics about our site, including the ranking of each page! This is supposed to happen weekly but mine seems to update more often than that!

Thanks for letting me share my joy (again)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home