Monday, March 14, 2005

Page # 52 and counting...

I can't believe it! We have 52 pages on our website so far. Our homepage only went live on January 1st and we already have 52 pages. That may not seem like a lot to some people but to us we think it is grand!

Our 52nd page took a bit longer than usual to build a page because I had to use some HTML but it was easier than I thought it would be. Check it out for yourself - here is our 52nd Page!!!

We are still having a lot of fun with the entire process which we think is one of the most important things about building our site. We have actually started to tell a few people about it too (my parents & my sister). We don't want to tell too many people yet because we don't think they would understand!

Good luck to the rest of you who are building your own sites! If you are using SBI then you will agree with us that they make it easy and fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home