Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm back online!

I haven't posted on here for awhile because we have had some problems with our computer (something about the motherboard...or was it the motherload...ha ha ha)?! Unfortunately, it wasn't worth it to keep the computer so we had to buy a new one. I wasn't too happy about it but I guess our new computer has a lot more memory that can accommodate all the new programs that I am adding to it on a regular basis. Even though I am knee deep in building our Ottawa website, I still don't know a thing about the technical side of computers. Thank you, Site Build It (SBI)!

Anyway, before the problems with the computer I had created a couple of new pages:

Saunders Farm - a really cool place in the west end of Ottawa that has mazes and hay rides and activites for all age groups (even the group of us 30-year olds that went one weekend in July)! We had a blast!

Ottawa Wedding Cakes - information on places to buy wedding cakes in Ottawa.

Besides building a couple more pages in the past couple weeks I have also signed on to a couple travel related forums. The intent was to get a bit more traffic but I have to say that seeing as I love to travel and I have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit in my life...I am hooked on one of the forums. Great! All I needed was another distraction to take me away from building more pages on our website!

Anyway, I must get going!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home