Friday, August 12, 2005

To split in two or not?

A little while ago I wrote a post about whether or not I should start a new Blog. You can read about it here. I am back to thinking that this may be a good idea. I really wish I had a lot more people (or anybody) who read my blog so they could give me their opinion.

I have a very strong feeling that those who find our blog while they are looking for information on Ottawa don't really care about how we built our Ottawa website. Why would they? If I was looking for a recipe on line (for example), would I really care about how they made their website? I would really just want the recipe and that is it.

And for those who are looking for information on Site Build It and to read about my experience with it, would they really care about Ottawa? I highly doubt it.

I am really starting to lean towards splitting this blog into two. They don't take a lot of time to create or update so I don't have to worry about that. What is my problem? Why can't I just make my decision? Or have I? Maybe I just want to stick with one blog?

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....pardon me while I pull my hair out!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ottawa is having some much needed rain right now and our grass, flowers & trees are loving it! Unfortunately, my long bike ride has to be postponed.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home