Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Some more interesting pages!

It has been slow going lately with our Ottawa website. I should be putting way more time into it then I am right now.

Site Build It has a few new updated features and I haven't even been able to find the time to read about them. I really need to find some time to sit down in front of the computer and NOT read forums and/or blogs and just focus on these new features. Hmm...maybe I should be doing that now.

I guess I will keep this short then. I just wanted to say that I have created a couple more pages in the past week (Pages #66 and #67):

Diefenbunker - a cool nuclear bunker that was built in 1959-1961

Ottawa Jazz Festival - another amazing music festival in Ottawa

And that is it for now! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home