Monday, May 23, 2005

Westin Hotel Ottawa is Page # 62

I have just created our 62nd page for our website. I can't believe that I have created 2 pages in 3 days - that is the best I have done in a long time. Maybe I am back on track. Yipppeee!

So, our most recent page is on one of the best hotels in Ottawa, the Westin Hotel, which is located in downtown Ottawa. It is in the perfect location to all of the attractions.

Not only did I create page #62, I also figured out how to create a list within a list with HTML. If you check out our Site Map page you will see that I needed to create another list within our Accommodations section! I was very impressed with myself. For all of you expert HTMLers...don't laugh! It was new to me and much easier than I thought!

Have a great Monday and I am sure I will post again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home