Friday, May 20, 2005

Page # 61 - Complete!

Okay, so it has been 10 days since I created page #60 on our Ottawa website so I felt that it was time to create another one. I should be pumping them out much quicker than this because there is so much to see and do in Ottawa but I just keep making excuses. Everything & anything has been coming in the way of creating more content for our website.

Anyway, the newest page is all about a really cool 1860s historical village called Upper Canada Village. For those of you who live here you probably went there when you were younger. I remember going on a few school trips and thought it was neat but then I returned as an adult and seriously thought "WOW, this is very cool"! I will even be going again in a couple of weeks because we have a visitor coming from England.

Besides the new page that I just built I have also been playing around with the location of the Google ads on some of our pages. Unfortunately, as soon as I moved them the ads changed and were completely irrelevant. They seem to have fixed themselves for the most part. Thank God! I had a mild panic attack when I saw that my playing around had messed them up so bad.

Well, I hope everyone in Ottawa has a great long weekend. And for those of you in Affiliate Marketing land, have a great weekend! Hope your sites are doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home