Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ottawa 67s Advance to OHL Final

Woohoo! For all you hockey fans...Ottawa won their game against the Peterborough Petes last night! They won the series 4-0. This means that they will advance to the OHL final. It hasn't been decided yet which team they will play.

I must admit that I haven't watched many games throughout the season but I am happy to hear that the fans have gone out to the games to support them. With the NHL strike, I was afraid that a lot of people in Ottawa would turn their backs on anything related to hockey. I am happy to say that I was wrong.

Go 67s Go!!!

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Hi, thanks for your lovely comments :) I hope you wouldn't mind if I added you to my list of blogs I enjoy reading? I'll add you now and if you don't want me to, I'll remove you :)

Have fun at the walk-a-thon this weekend!

Tara :)

 
At April 28, 2005 3:14 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Hi! I made the change you requested. For the anchor text you can use "Tara's I WILL Make It Blog". Thanks, hope you see lots and lots of traffic from my blog!

Tara :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home