Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Taught myself a new trick!

I taught myself something new today! I taught myself how to add "Links" to the sidebar (see over there to the right side of this page).

With Blogger you get to choose between various templates. Not all of them have the same features though. I just so happened to like this template but it didn't have a section for "links" in the sidebar.

So, off I went in search of the proper code (HTML) and then I added it. It was SO much easier than I thought it would be. I laugh though because 2 months ago I wouldn't have even known where to find the code and I definitely wouldn't have even attempted copying it into my template!

Well, there you have it...over to the right. So far I have added a link to our website, a link to our About Us page & a couple links to the Site Build It (SBI) Resource Centre. More will definitely be added in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home