Tuesday, April 12, 2005

When all else fails...

When all else fails...check your stats! I hit a bit of a dry spell (a.k.a. "an everything-but-creating-a-new-page spell"). For various reasons I hadn't created a new page or article for our site for over a week. Instead I found myself emailing friends, finding & reading interesting blogs, reading the SBI forums, spending time in the great outdoors now that spring is here and ANYTHING else but creating new content for our site.

Then, today I kicked myself in the butt and said that I had to create another page before I did anything else. So, what to write about? Well, I have dozens of pages in mind but the creative juices were not flowing.

Then the light came on and I realized, when all else fails check out my SBI stats. So I did. With SBI you can see what keywords people typed into the Search Engines to find you. Something that came up recently was "Italian Week Ottawa" and "Preston Street Ottawa". So, I decided to write about Preston Street in Ottawa which holds Italian week every year in June.

I must admit that it isn't the best page that I have created but it is information about Ottawa which is what our site is about!

So, I am off to write some more content!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home