Friday, April 15, 2005

Tickled Pink!

I am tickled pink (what a strange saying that is)! Seriously though, I am very flattered with something that I read this morning.

For those of you who have been reading my blog (is there anyone out there), you will know that I have been using Site Build It. Well, for those of us who own SBI sites, we get a newsletter regularly to keep us up to date on what is new and what is coming up (lots of new stuff coming soon - woohoo) with SBI.

Anyway, this newsletter is written by the President of SBI, Dr. Ken Evoy. And here comes the exciting part.......our site was mentioned in the latest newsletter! Really, this is a HUGE compliment and we are very flattered that our site was worth mentioning considering there are hundreds of SBI sites. There was a discussion in the SBI forums that I participated in and Ken Evoy thought that my idea was a good one and mentioned it in his newsletter!

This may mean absolutely nothing to most of you but it means a lot to me! I will come down from my cloud shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home