Sunday, April 17, 2005

BBQ season is here in Ottawa!

There are definitely the die hard BBQ'ers who BBQ all winter long! Kudos to them for braving the cold. But if you are like the majority of us, you wait until the weather gets warmer when you don't have to shovel 5 feet of snow off the BBQ before you turn it on!

So, BBQ season is upon us here in Ottawa. Just put your nose in the air and you can smell the food cooking. I think about every 2nd house was having a BBQ yesterday in our neighbourhood (us included). It is so relaxing sitting out, getting fresh air, having a nice cold beverage and letting your lunch or dinner be prepared on the BBQ!

Although, not all of them were in their backyards. Some of them were in their driveways. I don't know if I will ever understand the amount of people that have beautiful back yards & gardens but they still insist on BBQing and lounging around in their driveway. We see it all the time. I am not judging anyone who does this, I just don't understand it. If you know why, please explain!

Well, it is supposed to be in the 20's today so I imagine we will be having another BBQ outside (in our backyard on our new patio set) tonight! Obviously that means that it will be more time spent away from working on our website (oops)!

Happy BBQ'ing!

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2005 11:21 AM, Blogger JonnyQ888 said...

Hey,
I got your message about exchanging links. If you posted it back in March, I'm really sorry that I missed it. Email me at jonnyq888-at-yahoo-dot-com and let me know what you want your link title to be. I'll send you mine in the reply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home