Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Earth Day!

What are you doing for Earth Day? Are you walking to work? Are you planting a tree? Or are you doing nothing different then you would normally do? When I was younger we used to plant a tree on my parents' property in the West end of Ottawa every Earth Day. We don't do that anymore but I wish we did. I wonder what the rest of Ottawa is doing?

While trying to figure out if Ottawa had any interesting & environmentally friendly activities planned for Earth Day, I came a cross a really cool site. It is a great site for kids, schools, families & individuals too. Check out the website for Earth Day Ottawa. I didn't realize that there was a site out there specifically for Ottawa!

Happy International Earth Day Ottawa (& the rest of the world)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home