Saturday, April 30, 2005

Personal Challenge - Complete!

On April 28 I posted about distractions. I have been doing everything BUT working on our website lately. So, in my April 28 post I gave myself a personal challenge to complete. I had to complete one (yes, only one) new page in two days. Well, I am proud to say I did it! It is a page about Ottawa Hospitals. Okay, so it may not be the most interesting for any of you but it is for those that live in Ottawa that are looking for information on our hospitals.

I didn't write this one down in the blog but I also created a personal challenge to find out more about Site Meter. That challenge is complete as well. I have actually signed up and I now have a traffic meter at the bottom of this page. I can now check out my stats for this blog. For our website though, SBI takes care of all that for me (phew)!

So, what will my next personal challenge be? I seriously think that this idea of giving myself personal challenges and making them publicly known by putting them in my blog will help me out a lot! I was thinking of adding some more Affiliate merchants to our website but I don't think I have enough traffic yet. Let me think about this one and get back to ya'!

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2005 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful compliments re Chahaya Malaysia restaurant. We attempt to provide excellent food in a friendly, informal atmosphere that will be welcoming to all. Your feedback let's us know that we are on the right track. Thanks so much again, Margaret and Buddy Abdullah, Chahaya Malaysia restaurant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home