Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bright Colours on a Rainy Day


Ottawa Tulip Festival 2005 Posted by Hello

My husband and I made it to the Ottawa Tulip Festival today. At first we were a little bummed because it was a pretty rainy day but that made for less crowds and some very interesting photos like the rainy tulips above. We checked out the tulips, watched a great band play outside under a tent, saw the Tulip Cafe and of course, we found time to have a beavertail at a Beavertail stand! The rain sure didn't dampen our spirits and we had a fun time taking photos on our semi-new digital camera.

I also tried something else new today - I posted a photo to my blog for the first time. It wasn't too difficult but I had to download a program called "Hello" so I could post images on Blogger. It seemed to work out okay but I don't know how to post more than one. I would love to share some more photos but I think they will have to be in separate blogs (sorry)!

For those of you who live in Ottawa, I sure hope you can make it down to the Tulip Festival. David Wilcox is going to be playing tonight. It should be a fun show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home