Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ottawa Renegades, Robert Plant and more...

I don't know what is happening in Ottawa but this year is our year for concerts. I have added two more concerts to our Ottawa Concert page. It has recently been confirmed that Robert Plant & the Backstreet Boys will be here in Ottawa on separate nights.

This is also a reminder for all of you Ottawa Renegades fans. The one-day sale for the special $99 season ticket passes is this Saturday, June 25th. You can order them on line through capitaltickets.ca or you can pick them up at one of these 3 locations:
  • Famous Players in Gatineau
  • The Coliseum Theatre on Carling
  • Silver City in Gloucester

This is an amazing deal that is hard to pass up.

I have a few new page ideas in mind that I will have to work on in the next couple of days. I'll let you know when they have been added to our Ottawa website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home