Thursday, September 1, 2005

I have made my decision finally

Well, I think I have finally made my decision. I think I am going to split my blog in two. I am going to keep this one so I can continue to discuss Ottawa and new pages on our site. My second blog will be about our journey with SBI and how we made our site. It won't be too technical because I don't know anything about the technical side of building a site - this is why I am using SBI.

I think in the long run this will be better for our readers. Often people find us by doing a search on the internet for something related to Ottawa - I am certain they do not care that we are doing well with traffic or that we are doing well with Adsense. They just want their information about Ottawa and that's it.

So, as soon as I make the new blog, I will let you know what the blog address is. I don't have any idea yet as to what it will be.

Cheers to all my readers (I know there aren't many - but maybe my readers will increase now that the topic will be more specific to what they want).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home