Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pools in Ottawa

A friend recently asked me if I knew of any outdoor pools in Ottawa. I really had to think about it because my kids are the age where they are really enjoying the splash pads so I haven't had to think a lot about pools.

I did a quick search for her and came up with a lot of locations in the East and West end of Ottawa.

Here is a list of indoor and outdoor pools in Ottawa. There are way more than I thought there were.

There is also the RA Centre. I went a few times when I was MUCH younger and loved it.

Happy swimming (and staying cool)!!

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! Its been a very humid summer- we should all try to stay cool and incorporate some activity- swimming is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home