Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ooops - long time since I have posted!

Just a quick post to say hi. I haven't been doing too much with the site lately because life off of the computer was very busy. My regular job was busy AND our social life has been busy.

As for Ottawa, there is still lots going on that I need to write about. I think I mentioned in a previous post that even though summer is over, the activities never seem to end in Ottawa. The Carp Fair and the Fall Home Show are on this weekend, the Ottawa Fall Wedding Show is on next weekend and the Gatineau Fall Park Rhapsody begins next weekend as well. So, you see, there is still a lot do to keep you busy in Ottawa!

I hope to add more new pages soon to our website. I have few more in mind so now I just have to get writing.

Hope everyone is well and hope you had a great weekend!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home