Sunday, October 2, 2005

Going to the chapel and were going to get married...

Is that song going to be stuck in your head now? I have been humming it for the past few hours. No, not because I am getting married (I am already married - very happily for over 2 years now)! But I am humming it because I have been adding a few more pages to the wedding section of our Ottawa website. Here are the new pages:

Ottawa Wedding Flowers - gives useful tips on what to shop for and what to ask the florists and also gives a list of florists in Ottawa.

Ottawa Musicians - information for those that are looking for quartets, trios, duos or harpists to play at their Ottawa wedding.

Ottawa Wedding Photographers - lists photographers in Ottawa and also gives some tips on choosing the best one for you.

I must admit that I do love weddings. I wasn't one of those girls that had planned her wedding since she was a child but when I got engaged and I was given the task of planning my own wedding, I loved it! I had so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed it. This is one of the reasons why I am having so much fun adding information to the Ottawa weddings section of our website. It also helps that I have "been there & done that" already!

Good luck to all the future Ottawa Brides & Grooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home